Have you heard of the EU timekeeping ruling? When passed in May 2019, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) ruled that companies operating in the EU must set up a system to track and record the duration of time worked each day by each worker. So, workers can be properly compensated for overtime work. If your company does business in the EU, how will this affect you?
- The background of the ruling and why it was put into place
- The impact on businesses so far
- How individual countries are complying
- The best technologies for timekeeping
- The consequences of non-compliancestay
Listen To The Podcast
If you need a software to help with timekeeping, we recommend Mihi.